Our Family

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My friendly child...

I told you all about our trip to the park on Sunday earlier this week.  But I forgot one thing until something reminded me the other night....

Sunday, Lincoln was walking beside me.  A woman was walking the trail coming toward us, and all of a sudden, Lincoln started waving at her like crazy!  He acted like he knew her!  I was just surprised, as up to that point, he had been very quiet when we passed people, unless they had "pup-pups".  The lady thought it was cute, and he didn't do it to anyone else that day.

Monday night however, we were in the living room relaxing a bit before bedtime.  Lincoln was drawn to the patio door for some reason, and was watching everything going on outside.  Suddenly, he began waving again - as if he saw someone he knew!   It was someone walking a dog, and he was trying to say hi, not understanding that they weren't looking for him, and probably didn't see him.  But he sure got excited waving and saying hello to the people walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment