Our Family

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bad mommy....

I tend to think that I am a pretty observant parent.  I notice when the boys are eating more than usual, or when they consistently refuse to eat certain foods.  I notice scratches and scrapes that they get from playing at daycare.  And most days, I can even tell you what clothes I put on them for the day.

Evidently, I fell down on the job the past few weeks.

We played "dentist" last night after baths, which means Mommy inspects the boys teeth after they brush them.  Jackson went first, and he giggled when I brushed his teeth because it tickles his gums.  When I was brushing Lincoln's teeth, something looked a little odd to me.  It even took a few seconds for me to realize what it was.  He has two teeth behind his i-teeth on the bottom! 

I guess sometime in the past few weeks, both of his bottom 2 year molars came through - and I didn't even notice.  What kind of mom am I????

No comments:

Post a Comment