Our Family

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Keeping me laughing...

I am confident that I will never need to worry about laughter lacking in our house.

Last night after dinner and before baths, the boys were playing in the room.  Brian sat down on the floor to play with them, and the next thing I knew they were both fighting for "Daddy Rides" - which meant BOTH of the boys were trying to crawl up on Brian's back at the same time, with Brian down on his hands and knees.  They have done this before.  But last night, Lincoln got pretty good position on Brian's back, and Jackson crawled on top of Lincoln!  That was funny enough, but it got even better when BOTH the boys then went sliding off the one side of Brian's back.  After breathing a sigh of relief that no one went through the patio door, I heard Jackson exclaim "I LOVE that!" and he was back trying to climb on top of Brian's back again.

Brian and I both burst out laughing, which then made the boys laugh too.  Laughter means we have happy boys, and that makes me the richest Mommy in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment