Our Family

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

KA-BOOM!

Recently, we've been working with the boys to get them to tell people their names.  They were getting really good at telling us their first names when we asked them, so I thought we would start working on last name too.  For me, it's a safety thing.  If they would ever get lost, if they can tell someone their first and last name, it helps.  We were driving home from daycare one night when I first asked them what their last name was.  Both the boys seemed a bit confused at first, but Brian told them "It's Hart.  Lincoln Hart and Jackson Hart." 
I heard Jackson say "Jackson Hart.  KA-BOOM.  KA-BOOM.  KA-BOOM."  I was driving so I couldn't see him, but Brian was laughing.  Brian then explained that Jackson had his hand on his chest, and when he said "KA-BOOM", he was patting his chest.  Evidently, they have learned in school that their "heart" is in their chest, and it beats "KA-BOOM.  KA-BOOM. KA-BOOM."

No comments:

Post a Comment