Our Family

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sleeping kids at daycare....

I mentioned yesterday that we left work early on Friday to hit the road.  When we got to daycare though, the boys were fast asleep.  They let us come in the room, and they showed us all the kids sleeping on their cots, and which ones were ours.
Jackson was in the corner by the door, blanket pulled up over his head, but we could see the blonde hair peeking out.  Lincoln was in the opposite corner, blanket over his head, but his little shoes were sticking out.

Imagine our surprise when we went back to pick them up, and figured out we didn't really know what we saw the first time we were there!

We peaked through the door, and I looked at the little one that I THOUGHT was Jackson...still sleeping on the cot, blanket over its face.  But next to that cot, I saw Lincoln awake and looking at us.  First, I thought Lincoln had woken up and come up front near Jackson, but quickly realized who I thought was Jackson before, wasn't.  I was totally looking at the wrong cot!

And I thought Lincoln was in the other corner, but it was Jackson.  They explained that they have to separate the 2 of them, or they fight over the same cot.  Plus, Jackson needs to be off in the corner by himself - if they do that, he goes right to sleep.

All of the kids were cute - and like to put their blankets over their faces evidently!

Brian...he just loved the little camo blankets...

No comments:

Post a Comment