Our Family

Monday, April 2, 2012

Miss Kristen!

The boys stole another heart last Thursday...

When I went to pick the boys up from daycare, one of their caregivers met me at the door, and she was talking a mile a minute.  She began by telling me that she couldn't believe the boys knew her name!

She proceeded to tell me that they had been outside playing, and Lincoln looked at her and said "No-no Miss Kristen.  Go down the slide!" Miss Kristen was completely dumbfounded -she had never heard the boys say her name!  And she was even more impressed that he knew that SHE was Miss Kristen!

A little while later, she heard Jackson calling for her across the playground, "Miss Kristen!"

I know they made her day....and she was so happy and excited, and couldn't wait to share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment