Our Family

Friday, April 13, 2012

Like father, like son...

For the nearly 10 years that Brian and I have been together, he has always enjoyed making up his own lyrics to songs.  More than once, I've told him he could give Weird Al a run for his money.

Well, this morning we realized that Jackson truely is a "mini-me" of Brian.

We were driving to daycare, and of course, we saw a school bus (the slug bug game continues). 
The boys started singing "The Wheels on the bus".  Oh...just our typical morning commute.

The wheels went round and round.
The doors went open and shut.
The mommy said Shhhh Shhhh Shhhh

Next came a verse we were unfamiliar with....

I don't know how the verse started, but here is what we heard....
...I love you Daddy and the Daddy says "I love you too" - ALL through the town!

If that doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what will!
The alternate verse for Daddy is the Daddy says "You BEHAVE!"
Guess Jackson was feeling the love today....

2 comments: