Our Family

Friday, September 28, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Lincoln

I have a lot of stories to share with you, and I'm getting there, but here is one that just can't wait.

Driving home from work last night, Brian shared with me the highlight of his week.  It happened at dinner a few nights ago.  I don't remember how it started, but out of the blue Lincoln says, "You are the BEST Daddy!"  It was perfect, as when Brian gets frustrated with the boys, he often times feels like he isn't a good daddy, so hearing Lincoln say he is the best, without prompting, made Brian's week.

After we picked the boys up from school, we headed to Sam's Club for some milk.  Jackson somehow hit Lincoln's head.  All of a sudden, my sweet little Lincoln says, "Daddy, can you kiss it and make it better?"

My heart melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment