Our Family

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chickadees update

I was really starting to worry about this new Chickadee room. 

Monday morning was awful dropping the boys off.  They cried almost as hard as they did last week.  I thought it was going to be another long week.

Then, Jackson woke up Monday night around 3:30, and was insistent that he did NOT want to go to Chickadees!

I'm not sure what changed in the next 3 1/2 hours, but when Brian dropped the boys off yesterday morning at 7, he said they were both fine - they didn't even cry!

First, I thought maybe they just didn't want to be away from me (as I spent more time with them when we were on vacation than Brian did).  But I was pleasantly surprised this morning when we pulled into daycare, and both of the boys were SMILING as Miss Katie opened the truck door!  There were no tears - just excitement to go to school and see their friends and play all day.

Thank you Lord for helping us finally turn that corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment