Our Family

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's day

We enjoyed a quiet Mother's Day last weekend. 

Brian went to church at 7:30, and I went at 9:00.  While I was at church, the boys made me cards.  They did a really good job, with a little help from daddy.

They were hoping to celebrate the day with a picnic in the park, but the weather just didn't cooperate.  Instead, we had our picnic on the floor in our family room.  The boys were so cute and excited that they didn't have to eat at the table!  It was a lot of fun watching them experience their first "pic-in-nic". 


After lunch, the boys went down for their nap, and mommy got a nap too!  It was so nice!

After our nap, we spent the afternoon putting the boys play set together.  We were in the garage because of the rain, but they are loving it being outside now! 

I made myself (and Brian) a special mother's day dinner - lobster tail!  It was my first attempt, but it was delicious.  Definitely something to consider for future special occasions!

We hope everyone enjoyed a blessed Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment