Our Family

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chicken...

Most nights, I feel like I'm raising a vegetarian.

Lincoln REFUSES to eat his meat.  Some nights, he won't even try it.  It's a constant struggle, and we try everything to get him to eat it - even the "if you take 2 bites of meat, then you can have some candy".  Not even candy works.

Earlier this week, I shared how the boys both loved the cod that I baked over the weekend.  Even Lincoln.  Some could argue that is seafood - not meat.  But last night...I tried a new recipe (very simple) for baking chicken breasts with lemon juice and paprika - Lincoln LOVED it!  I bet he ate close to a half a chicken breast!  He just kept asking for more...and I kept giving it to him.  Guess this new chicken will also be part of our usual meal rotation now!

No comments:

Post a Comment