Our Family

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The little assistant

Brian left work early on Monday to head out of town for an engagement, so I got the whole evening with the boys by myself!
When I stopped to pick them up at daycare, the one caregiver was smiling ear to ear watching Jackson run into my arms.  She very proudly informed me that Jackson had been a great little helper for her all day long!  She's usually in the office, but helps out in the classrooms from time to time.  He loves "helping" (bossing the other kids around)!  She thought it was cute, and even wrote on his report card for the day "Thank you for being my assistant!"

He really should have been our first born.  Brian's theory - he went in first, so that actually makes him our oldest!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment