Our Family

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pancakes?

I mentioned that I made French Toast for the boys a few nights ago, and yesterday morning they enjoyed the leftovers for breakfast.  So, this morning, Lincoln first asked for "toast", but didn't want regular toast.  I told him sorry, but Mommy didn't have any French Toast.  I asked him what he wanted for breakfast, and he exclaimed "Pancakes!".
First, I broke the little guys heart, as I told him I didn't have any pancakes, but promised to make him some this weekend for breakfast.  He was very persistent...he just kept asking for pancakes.  Thankfully, I remembered I had a few small frozen ones in the freezer yet.  Yeah - Mommy came through!

Now, what am I going to do for breakfast tomorrow morning?  I might have to make some pancakes or french toast tonight after the boys go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment