Our Family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My hero...

Somehow I hurt my back Saturday afternoon/evening, and I was out of commission most of the day on Sunday.  I couldn't pick the boys up to change their pants, to put them in their cribs, or just to carry them upstairs to the bathtub or bed.
The boys were both very good and understanding.  Daddy kept telling them that mommy wasn't feeling good and that she couldn't pick them up.  They were concerned as they wanted mommy to be ok, but they were also very patient.
The best part of the weekend though was having my one little guy, Jackson, try to take care of me.  He held my hand so he could "help" me walk up the stair steps.  He crawled up on the couch and stood beside me, and put his little arm around my shoulders to comfort me. 

He is such the little caregiver...but we have to be careful, as he is starting to repeat us when we correct Lincoln, and we have to remind him that he is NOT the daddy/mommy!  None the less, I loved having him try to take care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment