Our Family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nothing beats sitting in the barn...

Yes, you all read that title right!  I know...not a statement I thought I would ever say!

This past weekend, the boys found the barn play tent/tunnel in their closet.  We pulled it out to play with, as it fits perfectly with their birthday party theme!  The boys have LOVED playing with it the past few days.  They crawl through the tunnel, crawl in and out of the barn door and window.  They have a really great time with it!

Well, Daddy has crawled through the tunnel and played along with the boys a few times.  Tonight though, he was cleaning up the kitchen, so it was my turn to play with the boys.  I'm not up for crawling through the tunnel yet as my back is still a bit tender, but I did sit in the barn and play with the boys.  Jackson loved just sitting on my lap in there, and peering down the tunnel to see if he could see Lincoln or Daddy.  Lincoln was very rambunctious...running around, crawling in the window or door and making his way around me in very tight corners, then down the tunnel again. 

Even if it takes sitting in a barn, I'll do it if it means getting to spend QUALITY time with my boys!

Here is a video of the boys playing in the barn tent on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment