Our Family

Monday, December 5, 2011

I forgot someone special...

Recently, I experienced a computer issue at work, and I've lost access (hopefully temporarily) to my file that houses all of my important dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.).  Because of that computer issue, I inadvertently overlooked a VERY important birthday.

So, I'm here to wish a VERY SPECIAL happy birthday to Uncle Bud Gels, who will celebrate his 70th birthday on Wednesday, December 7.

Thinking of you on 12-7 Uncle Bud, and always!

I recently heard the story of Uncle Bud's birth - you see, he was born on 12-7-1941, and it upset the Japenese so much that they attacked Pearl Harbor.  Seems he's been causing havoc from the very beginning!

Please pause Wednesday to also remember all those who lost their lives at Pearl Harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment