Our Family

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fixing their hair...

The fun stories have been flowing lately!

Our normal morning routine is for Brian and I to get up and get around for work, then we get the boys up and eat breakfast together.  Last Thursday morning though, the boys woke up just as I was getting out of the shower.  So, I got them out of their beds, changed their diapers, then found something to occupy them while I finished getting ready for work.  Giving them something to play with is the key - otherwise, they are trying to play in the toilet, bathtub, cupboards, closet, or anything else they can get their hands on. 

Thursday morning, I opted to give each of them a can of hair spray. 
I was getting around for work, and the boys were playing well, so I wasn't paying much attention to what exactly they were doing.  Brian walked in the bathroom and started laughing, then said something about "that's the cutest thing I've seen in a while".  One of the boys was sitting on the bathroom floor, holding the hairspray can up to his head and saying "Shhht Shhht" (the sound an aerosol can makes). 


Guess Mommy taught them right...pretending to spray and fix their hair is so much better than actually spraying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment