Our Family

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bless you....

Oh, cold season is here - and it's only December! 

All of us have runny noses right now, but mine has also included sneezing.  Last night at home, I sneezed a few times which caught Lincoln's attention.  It didn't take long until he would hear me sneeze, then pretend sneeze.  Once I caught onto him, he would fake sneeze, then just laugh and giggle.  It was quite adorable, but also a great teach opportunity. So, when he fake sneezed the next time, I looked at him and said "God Bless You".  He just laughed some more.

This morning, the sneezes came again (one right after the other).  I paused to see if the fake sneezes would continue, but instead, I heard Lincoln saying "Bless you".  Yeah!  Score one for Mommy.  :-)

On the drive to daycare, I sneezed a few more times, and this time it was Jackson in the backseat saying  "Bless you".

Just another extraordinary moment in this proud mom's ordinary life that I wanted to share!

Happy Holidays, and GOD bless each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment