Our Family

Friday, November 2, 2012

My body is broken....

Last weekend included "fun" time for Brian.  His friend Jay came down to visit, and the two of them went to a Jackyl concert Friday night.  It was quite late when they got home, so when I heard Lincoln fussing around 5:30, I rushed in to quiet him down.

First, I offered to rock him, but he didn't want to rock.  Jackson soon woke up, so I scooped him up and rocked him, hoping they would go back to sleep.  Lincoln just layed in his crib quietly while I rocked Jackson.  Then, I heard Lincoln say "My body is broken".

Poor Lincoln.  He has an aweful time with coughs and runny noses.  His head was all congested, and because he wasn't feeling well, he declared that his body was broken. 

So cute, yet made my heart ache for him.  We've taken great care this week to ensure he gets his benedryl and we run the vaporizer for a few hours when we put him to sleep. 

I'm not sure where he got the "my body is broken", but it was a cute way for him to tell me that he just wasn't feeling like himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment