Our Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Boys will be boys

There are so many different types of "boys"....and mine are both unique.

First, we have Lincoln.  He is currently in a stage where he wants to lick everything.  Yes - everything.  The table, the bath toys, and yesterday I barely caught him as he was sticking his head in the toilet.  Last night, he was licking the soap off Jackson in the bathtub.  And laughing the whole time.
Remember the kid who was dared to lick the flag pole in the winter....yeah, that's going to be Lincoln.  Only, no one will dare him, he's just going to do it because he can.

I know....that's scary.  But then we have Jackson.

Several times over the past few days, I've heard Jackson say, "Hey everyone.  Watch this."  Yes...famous last words. 

I'm really hoping this is just a phase they are both going through, but if not, please say a prayer or two for me that I can keep Lincoln from drinking out of the toilet, or licking the toilet seat (which is worse?), and that I can protect Jackson and keep him from being the next great star of Jackass.

Lord have mercy on me....

No comments:

Post a Comment