Our Family

Friday, October 12, 2012

Random stuff....

  • This week is fire prevention week.  On Wednesday when we picked the boys up from daycare, they were wearing red firehats!  When they got in the van, they immediately told us that they got to sit on the firetruck!  They were both so excited!  They wore their hats most of the night....then I think Daddy made the hats disappear, as I haven't seen them since!
  • My boys are definitely Harts.  They love their sweets.  They (like their daddy) think that every time I go to the grocery store, I should buy them donuts.  They even remind me that they really like the blue donuts....and of course, daddy likes the cinnamon roll with maple frosting - but only if it has nuts! 
  • The boys also really love ice cream with chocolate syrup.  We were out of ice cream, but I needed to go to Sam's Club to get something Tuesday night, so we picked some up as a special treat since Daddy went to the Red's game.  It was supposed to be our little secret, but Wednesday morning, Lincoln asked for ice cream for breakfast.  Daddy told him we didn't have any, but Lincoln ratted me out!  He told Daddy that he had some the night before, and that Mommy bought more!
  • Lincoln stopped to pet "the dog" again this morning.  This time, he even turned around to make sure we were watching him!
  • Only 6 weeks to Thanksgiving, and just over 10 weeks till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment