Our Family

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Stuck in the pillow

This morning when I went into the boys room to get their clothes, and wake them up, I could hear Lincoln giggling.  He was awake, just laying in his bed, happy as can be.  I said "Lincoln, are you awake?  Ready for breakfast?" and he just giggled more.  I went to the side of his crib, and peared down at him.  He was nestled under his pillow (like usual), just laughing.  I asked him if he was going to stand up so I could get him out of his bed and he said "No.  I stuck in the pillow Mommy.  I stuck in the pillow!"

I removed the pillow, and told him I had rescued him, and he just laughed.

Then, I heard Jackson giggling...and saying HE was stuck in the pillow.  He had stuffed his feet into his pillow case.

Where do these boys learn this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment