Our Family

Saturday, January 5, 2013

More songs....

One night this week when we picked the boys up from daycare we mentioned to their teacher that we have been hearing them sing the colors song - alot.  The colors song is a song the boys learned at school where they sing their colors - in both english and spanish.  It's sung to the tune of Are you sleeping.  It goes:

Red is Rojo
Green is verde
Blue Azule
Negro black

Yellow is Amarillo
Purple is mercado
Blanco White

Orange is amanjado
Pink is rosado
Grey is gris

It's very cute, and both of the boys know it, and they sing it all the time. 

When we mentioned it to their teacher, she was happily surprised, and told us to ask them to sing the Three Bears song.  We've tried ever since with no luck.

Tonight, cleaning up from dinner, I heard Jackson sitting at the table....just rambling on and on.  So, I started listening a little closer, and I was astounded at what was coming out of his mouth!  I let him finish, grabbed my camera, and then asked him if he would sing it again.

For the record - I didn't coach him through any of this, as this was only the second time I heard him sing the song!  Check out my amazing little (almost) three year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment