Our Family

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My two little Harts...

Last week, my friend Barb sent me an email to let me know I should keep an eye out for a package that was coming.  My first instinct was to scold her...as she and Pat do try to spoil our boys.  But she was quick to mention that this time the package was for ME (not the boys).  I still wanted to scold her, but I usually don't win arguments with Barb.

When we got home from work Monday night, there was my package, resting against the garage door.  I had no idea what in the world the Brocki's might have sent for me.  When I opened the box, I found a sweet note from Barb.  She had seen this item, and the name, and just HAD TO GET IT for me. 

Inside, I found a small box from Premiere Jewelry.  The name on the box was Two Hearts.

Inside, I found a beautiful bracelet, with two little heart charms. 

It is sheer perfection.  I immeditately put it on, and showed the boys.  I explained that there are 2 hearts - a Jackson heart and a Lincoln heart - and that now Mommy can have her little Harts with her ALL THE TIME.  They touched the heart charms, and looked at me and said their little names.

I may just wear this bracelet EVERY DAY for the rest of my life so that I always have my Lincoln and Jackson with me.

Thank you so much dear friend...for finding exactly what I needed, even though I didn't know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment