Our Family

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Big One

On Sunday, I made a sugar cream pie, and decided it would be our celebration dessert for Aaron's birthday.
So, Tuesday night, Aaron came over for dinner and pie.

The boys were so cute.  They were singing Happy Birthday to Uncle in the car on the way home from daycare, and they colored pictures for uncle when we got home.  The boys were pretty good during dinner (other than trying to eat MY dinner), so they were allowed to have dessert.

I cute Aaron a piece of pie, then cut a small sliver and put it on Jackson's plate.  He quickly picked it up, and threw it back in the pie plate, insisting "Big one".  So, I picked up the small sliver, and put it on Lincoln's plate.  I cut a piece of pie for Brian, then Jackson was trying to take the other "big" piece of pie out of the pan.

I cut a little bit bigger piece than Lincoln's and put it on Jackson's plate.  He started to get upset by not getting a "big one", but I explained that if he ate that, he MIGHT get more.  Then, he dug in.

It just cracked me up though that he knew that his piece wasn't as big as what Uncle and Daddy got...and he wanted a BIG one!

No comments:

Post a Comment