Our Family

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Things boys say....

Each day, something comes out of one of the boys mouths that makes me smile.  Somedays, it makes me shake my head.  Other days, I just burst out laughing. 

A few weeks ago, I shared a Jackson quote with some people:  "Lincoln, if I pour syrup on you, you would be a pancake."   I'm still hearing that people think about this and chuckle. 

Lincoln lately has been calling Brian "papa" instead of "daddy".  Not sure where he picked that up from, but we've went with it.  Even the other morning when I asked Lincoln if he wanted a daddy sandwich, and he emphatically told me, "No - I want a papa sandwich!"  We roll with the punches.

I need to be better about sharing stories about the boys.  I've gotten out of the habit the past few months, but I'm going to try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment