Our Family

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Writers block....

I know, I know....it's been forever since I've posted.  I guess I've been suffering from writers block in these cold winter months.  You'd think I'd have more time for writing....but I haven't.  Other priorities and two busy boys.  When I do sit down to write, the words just aren't flowing as easily, and I'm struggling to say exactly what I mean.  So, I start entries, save them, come back and edit them....and repeat the process.

I have pictures on the camera from before the boys birthday yet too - so writing isn't the only thing I'm behind on.  I guess I'm just focusing on enjoying each and every minute with our boys....soaking in the memories instead of trying to document it all.  I promise to share more soon.  Maybe when we get more sunshine....

Hope you are all enjoying your winter, and we hope to share more stories with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment