Our Family

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

another amazing moment for mommy

Sunday night, I returned home with the boys while Brian stayed in Toledo for a concert with his friend Jay.  It was just me and my boys, and I was soaking up every moment!

As I prepared to give the boys a bath, Lincoln kept asking for a book (he loves to have books read to him).  I calmly explained to him that we needed to take a bath, then mommy would read any book he wanted.  I even asked him which book he wanted to read....to which he replied "Biscuit". 

Now, please understand that Biscuit is a book that we have read for months to the boys.  They love it as it is about a puppy, includes "Woof" about a hundred times, and is very simple for little kids.  However, we hadn't read Biscuit for 3-4 days...so I was BLOWN away.  I couldn't believe that he could tell me a specific book that he wanted to read!

How did my little baby get to be so smart, so quickly?

I just love that little man....

No comments:

Post a Comment