Our Family

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What getting dressed leads to....

Sorry, it's been a few busy weeks, and I've neglected the blog.  I promise to share LOTS of stories soon!

There is one story I'm sharing now, as it is too cute!

This morning, Brian was getting Lincoln dressed while I cleaned breakfast off Jackson.  I imagine that Brian was probably talking Lincoln through what he wanted him to do (put his arm through here, put his leg in here, etc.).  I don't know who took it a step further, but the next thing I knew, Lincoln was singing and dancing the "Hokey Pokey" in the middle of the living room.

Of course, when Jackson heard it, he had to join in.  So, he put his arm in and his leg in and shook them all about before I swept him off for his diaper change.  While he was laying on the changing table, he was still singing it, then abruptly stopped and said "Wait - I need to put my head in!"

So, as soon as the diaper was on, we returned to the family room, and Jackson got to put his head in and shake it all about.

The Hokey Pokey....now that's what its all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment