Our Family

Friday, April 29, 2011

We sure love our daddy...a special message from Lincoln and Jackson

We have the best daddy in the world. 
He helps take care of us - feeding us dinner (we love fish stick and maccaroni and cheese night, and other than the "imaginary pudding" that we make, Daddy's pudding is the best!), helping with bath time, and saying prayers before bed.

He is always in our hearts and thoughts, and often times on our tongues too (Da-da-da-da-da-da).
Thanks for being such a wonderful daddy!
Love,
Lincoln and Jackson

Daddy -
I love you because you play with me and make me laugh. 


I know you love me too- just look at the big smile on your face!
I'm sorry when I upset you and make you yell, and am trying hard to be more patient. 
Love, Jackson


Daddy -
I love you because you read me stories....over and over and over.


You always let me decide when it's "the end", and you always make the story fun.
I can't wait to read stories to you some day!
Love, Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment